Exception from HRESULT: 0×80131942

Our BizTalk server suddenly reported the following vague error:

Error details: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131942

This was in BizTalk 2006R2. Searching for this error code gave minimal results. This one however put me on the right direction: http://talentedmonkeys.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/exception-from-hresult-0x80131942/ .

I checked the map for this empty string, but this was not the case in our mapping. So I decided to run a map-test in VS, with the incomming message. The first mapping resulted in a error: XSLT compile error at (16,10). See InnerException for details. ‘xsl:strip-space’ cannot be a child of the ‘BestandenToevoegen’ element. So there was an error in the mapping

The error came from a faulty inline XSLT:

I will not go into the details of this error, the inline xslt was to complex. But finally fixing the map and the map test was successful. Deployed on the server an the XML produced no more errors.

Hopes it helps when you get this error code!

 

Leave a Reply